Stay informed with the most relevant business stories you need to know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- McKinsey Changes Strategyby TPDBAfter a string of missteps, McKinsey’s elite have voted to end Managing Partner Kevin Sneader’s reign on the first after three years leading the consultancy.
- Users Given Ultimatum with WhatsApp Privacy Updateby TPDBDubbed as a business update, WhatsApp’s proposed privacy update has stirred a debate whether or not it is actually a data grab for the core Facebook business.
- McKinsey & Company Undergoes Leadership Electionsby TPDBMcKinsey & Company is the trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions. Every 3 years they elect a Managing Partner to be their own internal influential counsellor.
- Facebook Hits the News by Banning Newsby TPDBFacebook has blocked Australian news from sharing their journalism. In a bid to equal the finances of online media, regulators have found an unintended consequence.
- Tesla Did it. Ford, Jaguar Land Rover Plug Into Electric Marketby TPDBTesla’s goal was to accelerate the transition into renewable energy. The announcements by Ford and Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric by 2030 add substance the claim Tesla has achieved its goal.
- The Most Important Company You’ve Never Heard Of (Probably)by TPDBPeter Thiel is one of the most notable founders out of the dotcom race. Made publicly famous through the Social Network film from his initial stake in Facebook, and more recently with support for Donald Trump. But his company Palantir, is probably the most important company you’ve never heard of.
- The Week The Mars Space Race Went Globalby TPDBThe week the United Arab Emirates and China successfully deployed their missions to orbit Mars. Noone can doubt Space X, headed by Elon Musk, controls the airwaves with the latest and greatest in missions to outer space and the branding which accompanies such missions, but the Hope probe is living up to its monica as the UAE is only the fifth spacefaring entity to do so after the US, the Soviet Union, Europe and India.
- China’s Investment in Europe Disrupts the Status Quoby TPDBOn December 30th 2020, the European Union and Beijing reached terms on a new China-EU Comprehensive Agreement on Investment (CAI). This is the second financial programme since 2016 to tilt economic power in the direction of China and away from the West.
- The Pandemic Has and Hasn’t Changed Everything for Israelby TPDBAs of the 3rd of January 2021, 1 million Israelis had the first shot of a two-phase BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine. As of this today, on the 10th of February, over 50% of the population; 3.5 million; had been given the first shot, or fully vaccinated.
- Tesla Drops $1.5 Billion Into Bitcoinby TPDBElon Musk has topped a week in a Twitter frenzy about Dogecoin, to top it off with Tesla’s investment into Bitcoin.
- Hindenburg Research Lays out Questions into Clover Health’s Business Vitals.by TPDBOn the 4th February Hindenburg Research published their latest report on Clover Health How the “King of SPACs” Lured Retail Investors Into a Broken Business Facing an Active, Undisclosed DOJ Investigation.
- The Investors Lifting off With Space Xby TPDBSpace X is one of the highest valued private companies in America. Who is funding their operations to lift off?