Stay informed with the most relevant technology stories you need to know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- Users Given Ultimatum with WhatsApp Privacy Updateby TPDBDubbed as a business update, WhatsApp’s proposed privacy update has stirred a debate whether or not it is actually a data grab for the core Facebook business.
- Tesla Did it. Ford, Jaguar Land Rover Plug Into Electric Marketby TPDBTesla’s goal was to accelerate the transition into renewable energy. The announcements by Ford and Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric by 2030 add substance the claim Tesla has achieved its goal.
- The Most Important Company You’ve Never Heard Of (Probably)by TPDBPeter Thiel is one of the most notable founders out of the dotcom race. Made publicly famous through the Social Network film from his initial stake in Facebook, and more recently with support for Donald Trump. But his company Palantir, is probably the most important company you’ve never heard of.
- The Week The Mars Space Race Went Globalby TPDBThe week the United Arab Emirates and China successfully deployed their missions to orbit Mars. Noone can doubt Space X, headed by Elon Musk, controls the airwaves with the latest and greatest in missions to outer space and the branding which accompanies such missions, but the Hope probe is living up to its monica as the UAE is only the fifth spacefaring entity to do so after the US, the Soviet Union, Europe and India.
- Tesla Drops $1.5 Billion Into Bitcoinby TPDBElon Musk has topped a week in a Twitter frenzy about Dogecoin, to top it off with Tesla’s investment into Bitcoin.
- Hindenburg Research Lays out Questions into Clover Health’s Business Vitals.by TPDBOn the 4th February Hindenburg Research published their latest report on Clover Health How the “King of SPACs” Lured Retail Investors Into a Broken Business Facing an Active, Undisclosed DOJ Investigation.
- The Investors Lifting off With Space Xby TPDBSpace X is one of the highest valued private companies in America. Who is funding their operations to lift off?