Stay informed with the most relevant USA stories you need to know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- United States Re-Joins the Paris Climate Pactby TPDBOn the December 12th, 2015, 197 countries signed the Paris Climate Pact. An agreement holding the signatories to do all they can to limit their effect on climate.
- Tesla Drops $1.5 Billion Into Bitcoinby TPDBElon Musk has topped a week in a Twitter frenzy about Dogecoin, to top it off with Tesla’s investment into Bitcoin.
- Hindenburg Research Lays out Questions into Clover Health’s Business Vitals.by TPDBOn the 4th February Hindenburg Research published their latest report on Clover Health How the “King of SPACs” Lured Retail Investors Into a Broken Business Facing an Active, Undisclosed DOJ Investigation.
- The Funds & Venture Capitalists Behind Robinhoodby TPDBRobinhood completed a further funding round of financing this week. Who are the institutions backing the fintech company.
- Biden Withdraws Support for Saudi-led Offensive in Yemenby TPDBPresident Biden’s first move in the Middle East sets a tone starkly different from the Obama Administration.
- Behind the UK & America’s Syria Strategyby TPDBSyria has been in a state of tumult for almost a decade. How are the UK and America acting in the region, and what has […]
- Myanmar Coup Rises Against Aung San Suu Kyiby TPDBMyanmar’s political history is marred is authoritarian regimes. Today’s military coup against the civilian government signals more change.
- Health Check on Democracyby TPDBWhere is democracy after the Capitol Insurrection.
- Equifinality & Foreign Policyby TPDBEquifinality is the theory there are an infinite number of directions to get to the same end point. We take a look at its implementation with foreign policy.